Visitors are welcome at Harpenden Golf Club during the week and by arrangement at weekends and Bank Holidays and can look forward to a fair challenge on our mature and interesting course. After your golf enjoy a snack or meal in the bar or dining room of our friendly clubhouse. We are an equal opportunities club and both men and ladies are welcomed to enjoy our facilities.
Ongoing investment in the course has ensured that it is one of the best clubs in the county and we have hosted a range of prestigious events, including:
- Hertfordshire County Championship 2019
- The English Senior Women’s Stroke Play Championship where Jackie Foster from Bishops Stortford GC won, in 2017.
Please refer to the table below for our Green Fee structure (follow this link for societies ), effective from 1st April 2020. Reduced rates are available for winter play - please contact the office for further details.
|Weekdays (Excluding Bank Holidays)||£60||£80|
|Weekends (including Bank Holidays, by prior arrangement only)||£75||n/a|
|Juniors (subject to Junior restrictions)||£20||£25|
|County Card Holder (Weekdays, excluding Bank Holidays)||£37.50||n/a|
At Harpenden Golf Club our primary aim is to ensure that our Members, Guests and Visitors enjoy their time at the club and are comfortable both on the course and within the clubhouse.
To achieve this, it is in all of our interests to maintain standards of dress commensurate with a modern and forward thinking golf club. We therefore expect:
On the golf course everyone must wear golfing attire;
- Men are requested to keep their golf shirts tucked into their trousers or tailored golf shorts. When wearing shorts, please also wear golf socks.
- Ladies are requested to wear golf shirts (with either collar or sleeves) and trousers, skirt, shorts or skort.
- Suitably soled golf shoes
Casual clothing (including smart jeans) is welcomed within the Clubhouse. Although please note any event specific guidance to dress should it be required.
Please do respect any guidance given on the above from the Club’s staff.
For further information or to arrange a game please contact the club’s office.