The club has an active calendar of members’ only social events including:
- Monthly prize draws
- Tribute acts; comedy nights; jazz evenings; swing bands; trick shot golf shows; and Summer parties
- Gourmet evenings laid on by the club’s chef, Darren, and his team.
Events are provided at a reasonable cost and bookings made on a first come, first served basis via a booking sheet in the main entrance hall.
More formal activities include:
- The Captain’s dinner
- The Lady Captain’s dinner in the Summer and Christmas lunch
- Christmas party for members’ children
- Juniors’ Christmas party following a ‘round’ on the course earlier that morning
- Regular bridge sessions in a relaxed atmosphere. The Ladies’ Section has a series of first and second team league fixtures for the more serious player.
Members are advised to book early for these and other social events, as they are very popular.
For more information or to discuss your plans please contact the club’s office .