Welcome to Harpenden Golf Club
Harpenden Golf Club, founded in 1894, is a private members club of approximately 800 members. The Club was established in 1894 and the course has been on its present site at Hammonds End since 1931 when renowned golf architects of the time Messrs Frederic G Hawtree and John Henry Taylor were engaged to design and build a challenging 18 hole course in about 150 acres of rolling Hertfordshire countryside. A characteristic of their designs is front bunkering of greens so it pays to ensure that enough club is used on approach shots. A mature parkland course with ongoing investment ensures that it is one of the best in the county.
Visitors are welcome during the week and by arrangement at weekends and Bank Holidays. After play the friendly clubhouse with its views over the Hertfordshire countryside provides a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy a drink, snack or a meal. We look forward to welcoming you to our Club to enjoy the course and the clubhouse.
What's Happening at Harpenden Golf Club
Caddie Shack for best value price guaranteed!
Caddie Shack at Harpenden Golf Club offers a wide variety of products to suit all budgets and are the main stockists in the area for Callaway, Ping, Titleist and Lynxs. All staff are custom fit specialists. WE FIT - WE TEACH - WE CARE